1. Teaching–Learning Strategy
The Accounting and Finance program has the following strategies:
- Student-centered; self-training approach, teamwork; and
- Output and Project-based teaching.
2. Teaching Methodology
The program will be given through:
- Class and out of class assignments and relate theoretical aspects with practice;
- Lecture methods will be used to equip students with better understanding of the topics.
- Students will be made to devote themselves to self-study.
- Case study will also be used as an alternate tool while delivering the program.