1. Admission requirements
- A candidate with Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from recognized higher institution;
- Students from business fields ( i.e. other than accounting); and
- A minimum of CGPA 2.00 Graduation.
2. Duration of the Program
The total credit requirement for the entire program for regular students is about 24 months and for the extension it is about 36 months.
3. Graduation Requirements
- Take all required courses for the program.
- Achieve a minimum of CGPA 3.00.
- Successfully defend the Master’s Thesis.
- Earn an average of B to graduate in clear status. Still though, a student with two C’s or two C+ ‘s or one C and one C+ is urged to remove his/her C or C+ .
- A Candidate who has more than two Cs or two C+ s will not be allowed to graduate even if he/she earns CGPA of 3.00 or above.
- A Candidate who has more than two Cs or two C+ s will not be allowed to graduate