To ensure the competence of trainees, the following assessment methods are implemented before, during and after the teaching-learning process is completed. Final letter grade will be given to the trainees on the basis of Unity’s fixed-scale grading system.
1. In-Process Assessment Methods
- Informative assessment like oral questions and answers;
- Continuous assessments like tests, quiz, assignments and project works;
- Final Examination;
- Conducting research projects; and
- Case presentation and group work.
2. Post-Education Assessment Methods
The University obtains feedback from stakeholders through outreach services and tracer study with the aim of improving the program.