The Department of Management and Marketing Management seeks to:
- Equip students with relevant knowledge and skills that help them lead and manage marketing activities of any type of organizations; and
- Deliver quality instruction that stimulates innovation; develops marketing, managerial and analytical skills; builds problem-solving abilities; and promotes communication proficiency that is required of professional marketing managers.
Specifically, the Department is committed to produce qualified managers who can:
- Manage marketing undertakings of any form and of any organization;
- Competently develop market strategies;
- Manage the marketing functions such as sales, promotions and advertising;
- Manage brands, products, design and customer services;
- Manage logistics;
- Make marketing decisions to solve problems;
- Analyze business and align it with its marketing environment;
- Search and exploit market opportunities;
- Undertake research and consultancy activities in marketing areas; and
- Design marketing systems, initiate improvement and innovations.