1. Admission Requirements
- Any graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in any field of study, including Arts, Commerce, Science and Engineering, etc. from any recognized higher institution,
- A minimum of CGPA 2.00 while Graduation, and
- Any graduate with a master’s degree in any field of study.
2. Duration of the Program
Two years are required for students attending the regular MBA program and three years for students in the evening program.
3. Graduation Requirements
- Candidate must take all required courses for the program.
- Candidate mus achieve a minimum of CGPA 3.00.
- Candidate mus successfully defend the Masters Thesis.
- In order to graduate, a candidate must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.00;
- A student must earn an average of B to graduate in clear status. Still though, a student with two C’s or two C+ ‘s or one C and one C+ is urged to remove his/her C or C+.
- A candidate who has more than two Cs or two C+ s will not be allowed to graduate even if he/she earns CGPA of 3.00 or above.