The quality assurance and enhancement procedures include:
- Conducting entrance exam to ensure maturity-level of candidates for the program;
- Emphasizing on more student-centered, i.e., project works, independent study approach in addition to lecture method;
- Reviewing the curriculum periodically to ensure its relevancy;
- Hiring and assigning well-experienced instructors;
- Putting in place regular professional development programs for instructors; and
- Assigning a program coordinator who will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the program.