1. Admission Requirements
To be eligible for admission into the B.Sc. degree program in Management Information Systems, applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- Have a minimum admission score in Higher Education Entrance Examination set by the Ministry of Education, or
- Have level IV and above COC certificate and pass bridge exam set by Unity University.
2. Duration of the Program
Four years are required for students attending the regular degree program and at least five years for students in the extension program.
3. Graduation Requirements
Any Management Information System graduate is expected to successfully complete all the courses indicated in the MIS curriculum with minimum Cumulative GPA and Major GPA of 2.00.
Students will graduate if they fulfill the following requirements:
- A total credit hours of 144/145;
- A minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.00;
- A minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.00 in Major courses;
- No F, NG, I Grades in any course and Compliance with the regulations of the University.