1. Admission Requirements
A candidate must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have a minimum admission score in Higher Education Entrance Examination set by the Ministry of Education; or
- Have level IV and above COC certificate and pass bridge exam set by Unity University.
2. Duration of the Study
Four years are required for students attending the regular degree program and about six and a half years, for students in the extension program.
3. Graduation Requirements
A Computer Science graduate is expected to successfully complete all the courses indicated in the Computer Science curriculum with minimum Cumulative GPA and Major GPA of 2.00. Students will graduate if they fulfill the following requirements:
- A minimum credit hour of 143,
- A minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.00,
- A minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.00 in MAJOR courses,
- No F, NG, I, in any course and compliance with the regulation of the University.