1. Teaching-Learning Method
The program uses various types of teaching and learning methods appropriate to each course. The method may use one or more of the following as deemed appropriate:
- Debates and Discussions,
- Industry Visit/Community-Based Program,
- Problem-Based Learning,
- Case Studies,
- Book Review,
- Role Playing, and
- Computer Lab work.
2. Teaching Methodology
To meet the intended program outcome, the following instructional methods are employed, depending on the nature of the course:
- Lectures, and group work,
- Class discussion and experience sharing,
- Classroom practical exercises ,
- Case analysis, research works/term paper and presentation, and
- Industrial attachments.