Graduates of the Computer Sciences program are expected to:
- Analyze, design, write, test and debug business-oriented, network-based application programs using the latest digital technologies;
- Mange software project activities;
- Administer different network typologies; and
- Manage heterogeneous computing across client/server environments.
Successful graduates of the Computer Science program of Unity will be able to perform the following tasks in their future career:
- Software Development / programming,
- Analyzing and Designing information systems,
- Managing IT projects,
- Network Administration, and
- Designing and developing web-based applications.