1. In-Process Assessment Methods
To ensure the competence of the trainees, the following assessment methods are implemented before, during and after the teaching-learning process is completed. Final letter grade will be given to the trainees on the basis of Unity’s fixed-scale grading system.
- Informative assessment like oral questions and answers;
- Continuous assessments like tests, quiz, assignments and project works;
- Final Examination;
- Conducting research projects;
- Networking to industrial attachments; and
- Case presentation and group work.
(Student work is assessed continuously throughout the semester through examinations, quizzes, research and writing assignments, projects and participation in class discussions. Final exams and or projects typically comprise about 50 percent of the final grade for a course. According to the policy of the University, attendance will have 5% value in any course.)
2. Post-Education Assessment Method
The University obtains feedback from stakeholders through outreach services and tracer study, with the aim of improving the program.