BSc in Architecture and Urban Planning – Resources
1. Academic Staff/Faculty
- The Department is staffed with highly-experienced and well-qualified academic staff; and
- Academic staff members are teamwork oriented, hard worker, role model, responsible, mission oriented and self directed.
- Well-furnished comfortable classrooms,
- Large libraries with recent and adequate number of books/e-books, and journals,
- Computer labs equipped with high-speed and capacity,
- Broadband internet facilities,
- Availability course module,
- Photo copy center,
- Cafeteria and sport fields, and
- Green and healthy campus environment.