1. Admission Requirements
A candidate, to join Bachelor Degree in Sociology and Social Anthropology must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have a minimum admission score in Higher Education Entrance Examination set by the Ministry of Education; or
- Have level IV and above COC certificate and pass bridge exam set by Unity University.
2. Duration of the Study
For students attending the regular degree program, three years is required, and for students in the extension program, it requires above four years.
The total number of credit hours required to complete the study for Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and Social Anthropology is 109 credit hours. Out of this, students will take 79 credit hours of main courses, 12 credit hours of supportive courses, and 18 credit hours of general courses.
3. Graduation Requirements
Students will qualify for graduation at B.A. Degree level in Sociology and Social Anthropology upon satisfactorily meeting the following requirements:
- Completion of the courses (major, supportive and general courses) as determined by Unity University Senate and the Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology;
- A student who scored an “F” grade in any of the courses shall not graduate without removing the “F”.
- Presenting a B.A. Senior Essay of about 75 pages that will have to be judged at least “Satisfactory” by examiners; and
- Respect the regulation of the University.