1. Admission Requirements
A candidate must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have a minimum admission score in Higher Education Entrance Examination set by the Ministry of Education; or
- Have level IV and above COC certificate and pass bridge exam set by Unity University.
2. Duration of the Program
Three years are required for students attending the regular degree program and four years for students in the extension program.
3. Graduation Requirements
To graduate from this program, trainees are required to:
- Complete a minimum credit hour of 111;
- Earn a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.00 and have No F, NG, I, in any course; and
- Respect the regulation of the University.