BA in Economics – Teaching Strategy
1. Teaching–Learning Strategy
- Conducted within the framework of both international and national educational strategies; and
- Participatory and result oriented.
2. Teaching Methodology
- Courses are assessed by a combination of continuous and final written examinations. Assignments and presentation on research paper works are part of the assessment modalities.
- According to the curriculum, in addition to regular test, quizzes, home works, and assignments, the students undertake one major final exam for every course.