To ensure the competence of the graduates, final letter grades will be given on the basis of Unity’s fixed-scale grading system.
1. In-Process Assessment Methods
- Intensive assessment such as class discussion, continuous assessment,
- Term Paper, and Senior Essay Master Thesis,
- Final examination in each semester, and
- Presentation of Research Work.
2. Post-Education Assessment Methods
The University obtains feedback from the stakeholders through outreach services and tracer study, with the aim of improving the program.