1. Teaching–Learning Strategy
The Accounting and Finance Degree program has the following strategies:
- Conducted within the framework of national educational strategy;
- Student-centered; self-training approach, team work;
- Output and Project-based teaching.
2. Teaching Methodology
To meet the intended program outcome, the following instructional methods are employed, depending on the nature of the course:
- Lectures, and group work;
- Class discussion and experience sharing;
- Classroom practical exercises ;
- Case analysis, research works/term paper and presentation; and
- Industrial attachments.