Academic Programming and Scheduling Office
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare the Academic Calendar of the University.
- Check and verify the curriculum of each program and officialize courses offered each semester.
- Assign Instructors for each course in collaboration with Departments.
- Provide comparison data to departments to help them to compare the most optimum and cost-effective distribution of course loads.
- Prepare class schedule based on the available resources (sections, time, room, and instructors).
- Prepare and send regularly Instructor Weekly Course Load and extra hours (If any) to the Finance Services.
- Keep up-to-date records of sections, and merge sections whenever it deems necessary.
- Prepare Examination Schedules in three Phases: Tentative Examination, Final Examination, and Make-up Examination, every semester.
- Assign Final Examination Invigilators & Coordinators, Stand-by and Observers to each examination.
- Produce regular and outcome-focused reports to users in relation to class and examination schedules, course offerings, and Instructor loads.
- Provide information to students in all academic programming, scheduling, and other related matters.
- Change the schedule of add courses for students whenever there happens a clash with their regular course schedule.